14 Rounds for time (95/65 lb Barbell):
10 Squat cleans
10 Push Press
Walking barbell Lunges (50 ft)
Round 3, 7, & 9 – 7:
Turkish Get Up with (53/35 KB)
Barbell should ONLY touch the ground on rounds 3, 7, and 9.
The WOD represents 14 stations of the Cross with the three times Jesus fell to the ground on His journey to from Gabbatha to Golgotha to be Crucified and Jesus being laid in the tomb.
1. Jesus is condemned to death
2. Jesus carries his cross
3. Jesus falls the first time
4. Jesus meets his mother
5. Simon of Cyrene helps Jesus carry the cross
6. Veronica wipes the face of Jesus
7. Jesus falls the second time
8. Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
9. Jesus falls the third time
10. Jesus is stripped of his garments
11. Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
12. Jesus dies on the cross
13. Jesus is taken down from the cross
14. Jesus is laid in the tomb
When performing this WOD you are encouraged to scale the prescribed weights if necessary as this workout is structured a bit differently in that if you put the bar down (any time other than when prescribed in rounds 3, 7 & 9), you are NOT allowed to continue. This is in order to respect the suffering our Lord Jesus Christ went through on our behalf. The workout is undeniably brutal. It will be a time to reflect on the gift all of us have been given from Jesus’ sacrifice.